Living like a Bolivian

This Blog is dedicated to Brian's picture journey into Bolivia, South America and some other countries in the same continent. This blog has been made so that friends and family can see what has been and will continue to go on till my return in May. I am not up to date with the pictures, though, so please be patient. Have fun looking at the Pics.

2.21.2006


Jarrod Purkeypile(SM from Southwestern), Charlie Nacif (interpreter at station), and myself (editor and videographer)


View from atop Monte Calvario


Altitude from the top 13,195ft

2 Comments:

At February 22, 2006 2:46 AM, Blogger Turkey said...

Brian Castellanos, what is up buddy! It's awesome hearing from you on the blog. So how is life in sud America treating you? Looks like you're living it up in the pictures. I've been praying for you down there and I'm sure that God is blessing all that you're doing. later -Matt

 
At September 20, 2006 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You smell a lot. I wish we could go back, don't you? What an awesome opportunity we had! God is sooo AMAZING! Jarrod (the ugly guy in the picture)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home