Living like a Bolivian

This Blog is dedicated to Brian's picture journey into Bolivia, South America and some other countries in the same continent. This blog has been made so that friends and family can see what has been and will continue to go on till my return in May. I am not up to date with the pictures, though, so please be patient. Have fun looking at the Pics.

3.30.2006


Making of our money efficient jib :-)
Our great maintenance man Oscar(left) and my editing boss Richard Carrera(right)

1 Comments:

At March 30, 2006 7:50 PM, Blogger Brian Castellanos said...

I realize that the making of this jib is after a picture of me already using it. The thing is that I just started the web page and trying to remeber the order of some things can be a bit difficult. Anyways the choir shoot was after the jib was made. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home